ARD radio broadcast layouts
- Radio Fritzen RBB/ARD
- Radio Fritz - main opener (RBB/ARD/Germany)
- Radio Fritz (RBB/ARD/Germany) Opener - program version with voice (2005-2010)
- Fritz presents
- Radio4U Loveparade/Loveradio ORB/ARD
- Fritz moderator bed RBB/ARD
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.
ARD film music
- 00:00 / 00:00A snippet from the short film 'M.S.Murder', which won the Bundesfilmpreis (Deutscher Filmpreis) 1998, Bayerischer Rundfunk (BR).00:00 / 00:00"Erzaehl mir eine Landschaft" TV Film 1994 (58 min), with actor Hanns Zischler. DFFB Berlin, SWF (ARD).
A. Lange & Söhne
- NSONICS did high end sampling/sounddesign for luxury watches brand A. Lange & Söhne. The newest watch models for 2013 and a historical pocket watch were recorded in ultra high resolution with digital microphones and then meticulously processed in the nSonics sound lab. The result is a before unheard clearness of watch sounds. (photo ©️ Nirto Karsten Fischer)
- Cartier premiere of 'L'Odyssée de Cartier'
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.Surround work for the Cartier premiere of 'L'Odyssée de Cartier' in Munich/Germany March 2012. The original mix is in 4.1. This is a stereo mix down for the web presentation here. Voice over talent was Martin Wehrmann, recorded at the NSONICS studio.
Deutsche Welle TV
- 00:00 / 00:00Opener and outro for Deutsche Welle TV cultural program around 1992/3
- Blu-ray audio production of pianist Roman Zaslavsky playing Schuman and Liszt: 'Ingenious Opposites' Volume 1 for EuroArts. Recording and mastering done by Nirto Karsten Fischer in 5.0 24bit/96kHz and stereo 24bit/96kHz. Standard audio CD also available. Recording was done with Neumann Solution-D digital microphones. Mixing and Mastering at the NSONICS facility.
The recording received the SuperSonic Award 2013 of the Pizzicato Classic Magazine.
"The sound is superb." "The dynamic of this 24bit/96kHz product is immense (…) and gives a sound image that suggests reality." Pizzicato Magazine 4/1300:00 / 00:00Video excerpts from the recording session.
- Hugo Boss Orange
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.Sound design opener for the Hugo Boss Orange Fashion show Berlin Fashion Week 2009. (photo ©️ Nirto Karsten Fischer)
- Bikini Berlin - “Hier flaniert Berlin” cinema, radio and web spots - stereo and surround sound design, audio production, location ambience recording00:00 / 00:0000:00 / 00:00
Konrad Zuse Institut
- 00:00 / 00:00ZIB Logo
- Lucky Strike Designer Award of the Raymond Loewy Foundation00:00 / 00:00Opener 2009, 2010, 2011 for the Lucky Strike Designer Award of the Raymond Loewy Foundation00:00 / 00:00Lucky Strike Designer Award moderator bed00:00 / 00:00Lucky Strike Designer Award winner music bed (without voice over)
- 00:00 / 00:00This was one of several cooperations with Mental Images when they were mainly a computer animation facility, pioneering this area in Germany. This ID for N3 was seen as a very advanced work in 1989. I got the freedom to realize this quite unusual piece of sound work for the traditional German TV broadcaster N3.
- 00:00 / 00:00This was one of three surround compositions/productions for introducing new car models at the AMI Leipzig 2010 (Automobilmesse, auto fair) during the live show. Original produced in 4.1 surround, mixed down to stereo for web presentation.
- two development orders for different clients (logo, branding)
- in cooperation for these end clients
- Mercedes-Benz00:00 / 00:00This was one of three surround compositions/productions for introducing new car models at the AMI Leipzig 2010 (Automobilmesse, auto fair) during the live show. Original produced in 4.1 surround, mixed down to stereo for web presentation.
- Hugo Boss
- Lucky Strike
- Looks Film London
- 00:00 / 00:00Snippets from the Epsiode "Satan's Hilfe" of the popular German criminal series 'Wolffs Revier' for SAT1.00:00 / 00:00Snippets from the Epsiode "Der Totschlaeger" of the popular German criminal series 'Wolffs Revier' for SAT1..
- surround sound design for German outdoor company Schoeffel, 2015, “Autumn/Winter” mood snippet. Original in 4.0 quadro00:00/00:00
- Nina Rotner Band Jazz recording, production and mixing for Sennheiser D1 promotion, 201400:00/00:00
- "Silicon Studio"
Your web browser does not support HTML5 audio. Please update to a newer web browser.Silicon Graphics promotion music (Silicon Studio) (snippet)
- music for a TV film